Sunday, November 7, 2010

I know its crazy,
But already I've been thinking a lot about all I can think about is Christmas!
I know, I know you're thinking "Hannah, Halloween just past, can't you take a break before obbsessing over another holiday?" The answer is no, no I can't. I was playing Christmas music so loud on my Ipod, my Dad came downstairs and took it! He said it was crazy to be thinking so much about Christmas before Thanksgiving. My mom thinks I should get excited about Thanksgiving. I said "How can you get so excited, all you do on Thanksgiving is overeat!" and thats why Thanksgiving is my sister's favorite holiday. Don't worry, I won't make you suffer, I won't change my blog background to Christmas for at least another week :).
Yesterday, I spent the afternoon going to craft shows. There were probably eight of them all over town. And so what if the wind was harder than it has been all month, and so what if your mom refuses to give you a ride so you're on your bike, and so what if you are the only one at the craft shows younger than 60, it was fun.
The only person I ended up seeing that I knew was my grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey