Monday, January 17, 2011

Why I Love Going to St. Mary's!

     
        Yes, I go to St. Mary's...I think its a great school. I've been going to St. Mary's since preschool, so I've been there for ten years, and that's a lot of my life! I wouldn't spend that much time at someplace I didn't like (unless my parents made me...)  I like St. Mary's for the obvious reasons... small class sizes...Catholic teaching...etc. But I also enjoy St. Mary's for other reasons. My friends are there, and if I went to public school, I'd probably be an invisible nobody. At St. Mary's, there are less than 40 eighth graders, so everybody knows everything about everybody. That can be a positive or a negative thing, because good and bad things about you can spread quickly. Overall, St. Mary's is a great school, and I will be very sad when I go to the public High School next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey