Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Construction Work, Construction Work Go Away!

Our school is having some construction work done. We are moving our playground and getting a new office and preschool rooms. That sometimes makes it really loud when we are trying to do our work, and once we even had a power outage because of it! It's also frustrating because now we don't get recess on a playground, just standing on the courtyard. I know I shouldn't complain, because our school is the only one in town where eighth graders even get recess, but I still miss my playground equipment. Hopefully it will all be done before we graduate in the spring. I am kind of excited to go High School, but also a bit nervous because I've never been to public school. Do you still get recess? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah!

    New situations are always a bit nerve-racking! I think you will be fabulous in high school. You are smart, funny, caring, and have a great work ethic. You will be successful in any school, public or private!

    Mrs. Vieths

    ReplyDelete

Hey