Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Photo Fun!

      Why should we use photos when blogging? Well like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words... and when you add pictures to your post, it makes it much easier to understand the point that they are trying to get across. Such as if I say, Becca ate cookie monster, you wouldn't know what I meant, but if I said Becca ate cookie monster and then included this photo of my little sister devouring her cookie, it makes it much easier to understand:
 


See? Now you get what I mean! If you didn't, I'd say you are pretty clueless... just kidding.
Another thing to keep in mind when blogging is attribution. I didn't put any attribution on the photo above, because I took it. That doesn't really mean its mine though, because I don't have it copyrighted. If someone wanted to, they could just take it off my blog. I'd be mad if they didn't use attribution...keep that in mind. :)
Here's an example, let's say I'm posting about something random (as I usually am), and for some odd reason, I just have to have a picture of a glass of water (don't ask me why), and I went on and posted a photo like this:
Now that's a great picture, but I didn't do it right, because I didn't add attribution. Now let's try again:

Photo taken by Greg Riegler
See, that's better! Get it now??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey