Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Snow of the Season

Normally in Minnesota, we have snow by at least October. We finally got some snow, but it was really late this year, and there wasn't very much. I took the chance to go out and take some pictures with my dad's old camera. It works a lot better than mine. I also had my little model Becca, and even though she normally hates getting her picture taken, she actually cooperated for once. At least at first...

Becca started out cooperating...


 And then Becca started a snowman..
(Now keep in mind, there is nowhere near enough snow to make one...)


Becca's finished snowman...

"Hannah! The doggy ate my snowman!"


Now Becca's normally crazy...keep in mind that she gets weirder on camera... 
"Are you serious?? More pictures? I better get hot cocoa after this Hannah..."


All in all, it was a pretty fun snow-day.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey